Tip for the day

Isn't it strange that evolution would give us a sense of humor? When you think about it, it's weird that we have a physiological response to absurdity. We laugh at nonsense. We like it. We think it's funny. Don't you think it odd that we appreciate absurdity? Why would we develop that way? How does that benefit us? I suppose if we couldn't laugh at things that don't make sense we couldn't react to a lot of life. I can't tell if that's funny or really scary. Calvin

Don’t struggle to change. Struggle strengthens what you are trying to change.
- Cheri Huber


A day without laughter is a day wasted.
- Charlie Chaplin


I'm sure you already know, but if you hit 'READ MORE', the article opens, if it is not already open. If you click my anger mgt. banner, the entire list opens.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

BRAIN FREEZE! (and haiku Monday.)





And now for something completely different!
A new excuse for not posting a lot lately.
The doctors think I am having seizures of some kind. They appear to affect the hypocampus (or something) I keep get disoriented, lose stuff and forget where I'm going or what I'm doing. I always stop speaking in the middle of my....I get lost trying to drive some where waaay too often to suit them.  Personally, I feel I'm just getting naturally old and forgetful, and besides, I've pretty much been that way all my life. I think if doctors can't find something wrong with you they make stuff up.

You see, I am just about recovered from a zillion knee surgeries and they want to keep me under their thumb for the next two years.



I'm glad they don't read my blog or they would put me away.

They're trying to make me out to be a spaced out zombie, bumping in to walls while doing the Thorazine shuffle. I'm not sure why they are doing this, as I have currently elected not to carry health insurance for myself and they have no hope of making any money off me. They already sucked my wallet dry. They must have sniffed too much formaldehyde as interns during anatomy classes in the morgue. Maybe they are not married and don't have kids and didn't have to train their minds to forget things too incredible to actually happen.

I have decided to do something positive about it. I'm going to quit seeing Doctors.

If you feel sorry for me, good, send money.

Can't wait for Becca's topic.

Grins out.

No comments:

Post a Comment